- Contract or Temp
Copywriter (Online/Digital) – NSW GovernmentA Copywriter is required by a NSW Government Department in Ultimo on an initial one-month contract (plus extensions) to assist with an uplift of external facing copy.
The Department is looking for a skilled copywriter and plain English specialist who can expertly unravel technical content and reform it into customer-friendly, digestible information for both international and domestic audiences.
As a skilled creative professional, you will confidently interview subject matter experts across the business. From those conversations, you will craft engaging copy that shines a light on how each product meets different clients’ needs and delivers real outcomes\. You’ll also need a curious nature and a robust set of analytical and problem solving skills to navigate the best way forward with some of the more challenging pieces of copy.
- Experience writing online/digital content with a solid portfolio of work
- Understand the principles behind writing online
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to leverage your research, writing, editing and proofing experience
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- A background in journalism, writing, marketing, communications or a related discipline
If you have the relevant experience, apply now with your most recent CV (in Word format)