- Contract or Temp
The client for this role is a leading technology consulting firm working on site within several NT Government departments.
Consortio Sourcing has been engaged to help recruit several experienced IT Business Analysts (Mid/Senior) for the Northern Territory Government.
Government Departments include:
All projects thus far offer at least 6-month initial contracts and to be based out of Darwin. Looking to get core project teams locked in by mid-late October.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Apply business analysis techniques and tools to document requirements, objectives, outcomes, processes, procedures,work instructions and workflows. Manage traceability of all requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
• Work closely with Subject Matter Experts to gather and document business requirements, content required for the solution build and future state process maps.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Extensive experience as a Business Analyst, including experience gathering and documenting business requirements, and undertaking ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ gap and process analysis.
• Demonstrated experience working on a large, complex program under tight timeframes, numerous organisational entities and stakeholders, balancing competing priorities, undertaking business analysis activities, developing deliverables, producing process maps and other process collateral.
• Experience in Business Process Model.
• Experience working across multiple IT architecture areas (information, application, integration, and/or technical).
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools and experience with or ability to quickly acquire skills in JIRA (Atlassian) and SharePoint.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience with enterprise case management systems, preferably Odyssey Justice Suite solutions.
- Experience working in government departments.
- Experience in a Technical Analyst capacity
For more details please contact Sam Reeder at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit apply now.