- QLD Other
- Contract or Temp
The client for this role is a leading technology consulting firm working on site within a major NT Government department.
12-month contract opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst for the Northern Territory Government.
The role will see you join a talented security team tasked with undertaking proactive security monitoring, threat hunting and investigation work on cyber security alerts and incidents for the NTG ICT environment.
• Monitor the NT Government ICT environment using security toolsets
• Investigate cyber security events
• Develop and execute threat hunting plans from threat intelligence.
• Assist with cyber security incident response and recovery.
• Communicate with NTG employees, service providers and vendor about cyber security events and secure work practices.
Please note the role is based IN DARWIN and does not have opportunity for remote working.
Skills and experience required
• 5+ years Security analyst, desktop, network or server support
• Experience with contemporary cyber security processes, procedures, policies and frameworks.
• Experience with some of the following; Microsoft Defender ATP, Azure Identity Protection, Microsoft Sentinel,
LogRhythm, Trend Deep Security, Stealthwatch, Tenable.
• Experience following ITIL processes.
For a more in depth technical specification of the role please hit apply and we will get in touch.
For more details please contact Emile at email@example.com or hit apply now.