- Northern Territory
- Contract or Temp
The client for this role is a leading technology consulting firm working on site within a major NT Government department.
6-month contract opportunity for a Senior ETL Developer with a strong SSIS and SQL Server background.
You will be working a large Data Enablement program of work for a key Northern Territory Government Department.
The EDW is based on Microsoft stack and currently using SQL Server 2016/2017 versions, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Master
Data Management (MDS) as the primary tools.
Please note the role is based IN DARWIN and does not have opportunity for remote working.
Skills and experience required
- 5+ Years experience in the Microsoft stack (SQL Server 2016/17, SSIS, MDS)
- Extensive data warehouse design and development.
- Extensive ETL experience with SSIS.
- Demonstrated experience in systems analysis and design covering complex data.
- Microsoft certifications ideal.