- Contract or Temp
Oracle SOA / Fusion Middleware Designer
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Oracle SOA/Fusion Middleware Designer to join a major Australian based Oracle implementation to be based in Canberra commencing mid-late October 2020 for a minimum 12 month contract paying up to $150.00 p/h + GST
Due to the nature of the work, as a minimum requirement, all candidates applying will need to be Australian Citizens.
Some of your key duties duties/responsibilities will include:
- Design and implementation of Oracle and Java platform solutions
- Promoting best practices in design and development of Java Web-Services, BPEL Interfaces
- Developing design patterns for common problems to ensure consistency and quality of development
- Contribute to and implement standards and changes to systems and processes
- Ensuring design and development is in compliance with enterprise standards, processes and policies
- Leading maturity and transformation of platforms, developing new capabilities
- Supporting multiple concurrent efforts
To be successful in this role it is expected you possess most of the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience with Java, J2EE, XML, XSD, DOM, XSLT, XPath, XQuery
- Strong experience with Oracle Service Oriented Architecture, SOA, BPEL, BAM, WSM, OSB, ODI, OIM, OAM, FMW
- Strong experience in Oracle BPM technology, B2B to integrate with external partners
- Products (BPEL, ESB, BAM, WebServices, OWSM, Adapters).
- Experience with building Java EE applications, preferably on Weblogic
- Strong skills in programming, using testing tools and scripting languages
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for design and architecture of enterprise software solutions
- Expertise in writing and consuming SOAP and RESTful based Web Services and systems integration
- Very good understanding and hands-on Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Application Server
- Experience in a continuous build environment (ANT) Strong SOAP experience
For more information about this brand new opportunity please hit the APPLY button for a confidential discussion about the project.