- Contract or Temp
Investigator - NSW Government
A Senior Investigator is required to join a multi-disciplined taskforce set up to disrupt and deter waste crimes in NSW. The team conducts investigations of serious/major conservation and environmental incidents.
- Assist in the investigation of alleged serious offences against relevant legislations, or of major incidents
- Conduct enforcement and investigation training.
- Conducting investigations and lawful surveillance operations to obtain evidence that assist in establishing whether breaches against legislation have occurred
- Develop and implement contemporary and responsive legislative strategies
- Ensure legal officers have sufficient, accurate and quality information and advice by preparing and producing complex reports, briefs of evidence and other materials including operational orders and recommended plans of action for complex investigations
- Participate in project teams with the aim of achieving defined outcomes and operational/strategic aims
- Promote compliance and positive civil and criminal case investigation
- Conduct education seminars and training programs
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with contemporary criminal investigation techniques, strategies and legal requirements
- Knowledge and experience in surveillance and covert operations
- Police force experience (State or AFP)
- Previous government experience beneficial (but not essential)
- Valid driver's licence
If you have the relevant experience, apply now with your most recent CV (in Word format).