- Northern Territory
- Contract or Temp
- $90000 - $110000 PerAnnum
Our client is one of the World's leading technology consulting companies, has access to the most unparalleled projects and counts their employees amongst the globes brightest and best talent!!
12-month fixed term contract opportunity for a SAP Business Objects Developer for the Northern Territory Government.
Seeking an experienced SAP Report Developer to support the development of a budgeting and reporting solution to be used by all NTG agencies through Sage project. This project aims to provide agencies with a solution that enables timely whole of government reporting, reduce financial governance risk and deliver efficiencies by enabling a consistent and centralised process.
The Report Developer will be required to work with the Senior Report Developer, subject matter experts and project team to develop and test Business Objects Universe(s) and Web Intelligence Reports.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Extensive experience with developing reports with SAP Business Objects Web intelligence and in gathering and documenting Business Intelligence requirements, including business rules and measures.
• Strong experience with Business Objects Universe Development.
• Experience with developing financial reports and knowledge of financial systems.
• Demonstrated experience in BI Information analysis across multiple large systems, and knowledge of data warehouse dimensional modelling techniques. • Highly effective client liaison and workshop facilitation skills.
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Knowledge and understanding of NTG business systems and data domains.
• Experience using Atlasssian tools such as Jira and Confluence.
Please note the role is based IN DARWIN and does not have opportunity for remote working.
For a more detailed job description and discussion please contact Emile with a relevant CV at email@example.com or hit apply now.