- Contract or Temp
- $800 - $900 PerDay
- BI/Data Architect
- Landmark 3 Yr Cloud Program
- End-to-End Enterprise Data Architecture - MS BI Stack / Azure
As a Data Architect, you will design, develop and provide ongoing subject matter expertise to the establishment and continuous improvement of data collection systems to support business and policy needs for our enterprise customer.
- Provide expert technical input into data strategy, data governance and data quality initiatives
- Determine logical design and information management strategies necessary to store, move and manage data into consumable data assets
- Analyse requirements, translate to conceptual architecture, develop designs for various Data Projects including Data Exchange/ Data Integration, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Reporting and analytics solutions
- Develop enterprise models that ensure new platforms are configured in a manner that enables enterprise wide deployment supporting reuse of business process and data patterns
- Develop and implement data migration strategies, principles, designs and governance, migration plans, Migration Frameworks, data validation and reconciliation patterns
- Design of data quality process and solutions addressing various data sources, format and schema
- Maintain and develop data dictionary and data model.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to determine business needs
- A strong command of SQL and T-SQL with specific expertise in query optimisation
- Collaborating as part of a cross-functional agile team
- Proficient in SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI
- Experience using PowerShell for the automation process, server builds and SQL related operations
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and CI/CD processes. Agile certification is highly desirable.
- Experience using Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket)
- Experience working in an Azure environment
- Experience in using, managing and configuring Dynatrace is desirable.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a new program of work about to kick off in the next 2-3 weeks. If you're interested please apply now for further information.