- Contract or Temp
- $70 - $75 PerHour
The successful Scheduler will plan and schedule all preventative, corrective and fault maintenance works within required date periods. Monitor and report to scheduling team leader on the progress and performance of all work and provide indication to program health.
Previous experience preparing and updating maintenance and project schedules in the below two scenarios would be considered favourably.
- A 0-3 month short term scheduling focus, booking resources to specific days
- 3-12 month planning focus, aligning resources to certain periods, accounting for various constraint dates.
- Previous exposure to SAP for scheduling would be held in high regard
- Qualifications such as Diploma of Project Management or electrical power systems, PMBOK or a relevant trade certificate would be considered favourably
- Proven ability to prioritise various packages of work including addressing complex and difficult issues and overcoming obstacles within tight timeframes
- Developed written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of projects controls and tracking
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite of applications
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under general supervision
- Thoroughness and attention to detail