- Contract or Temp
- $900 - $1000 PerAnnum
SAP Data Analyst – NSW Government
An SAP PPM/PS Data Analyst is required by a NSW Government Department to support the migration of Financial and Projects business data between entities in a SAP Environment.
***PLEASE NOTE: candidates must be in NSW***
- Cleansing of data from multiple data sources.
- Checking and validating data to and from source and target (pre – load and post – load validation of migrated data
- Compiling data into organised and well laid out spreadsheets in preparation for cutover.
- Documenting all work done in word documents so all output can be re-performed.
- Developing reporting for migration of data objects for presentation to business for sign off
- Regular reporting of status to project stakeholders
- Tertiary-level qualifications in finance and/or business information systems related discipline; degree in statistics, maths, computer science, physics, finance, business administration, economics
- 5+ years’ experience in technical data analysis, data science, data warehousing, financial services or related
- Experience with designing reports and dashboards
- Experience monitoring business process performance
- Demonstrated experience in pre-load and post-load validation of very large data objects for migrations in large organisations
- Extensive SAP PPM/PS, MS Excel and Access hands-on experience
- Ability with SE16N and SQVI transactions (essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to apply a proactive, structured approach to project delivery and ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Strong knowledge of Finance Business processes and compliance requirements
If you have the relevant experience, apply now with your most recent CV (in Word format)