- Contract or Temp
- $700 - $800 PerDay
A new contract role has become available requiring someone for 6-12 months with a well known customer based in Melbourne on a large scale Data transformation program.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who has worked with large data sets ideally across enterprise level Data/Analytics systems. Strong stakeholder management skills and a strong ability to work between business and technical people are essential to being successful in this role
- 5-10 years experience in Business Analysis gained from working with complex, enterprise ICT solutions. Public sector experience would be ideal.
- Demonstrated ability to translate users needs into solutions through the use of Data & Analytics tools
- Demonstrated skills in business process mapping and business model design (eg. the use of BPMN, etc.).
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building capabilities.
- Knowledge of the Agile software development lifecycle.
- Previous knowledge around Data Warehousing / Data Lake concepts.
- Business Intelligence Reporting experience.
- Database knowledge.
For more information please contact Emile on 0404 283 695 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.