- Contract or Temp
- $55 - $65 PerHour
A NSW Government Department requires a Project Officer to join on an initial contract until end-Feb 2021.
The time split between Olympic Park and Haymarket will roughly be 70% Haymarket 30% Olympic Park but the candidate must be willing and able to travel to and between both.
travel to and between both.
Candidates must have:
- Good research skills
- High level communication skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Computer literacy- Strong knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word is a must
- Good minute taking skills-
- Good presentation and a professional demeanor
- The ability to work independently
- Good organisational skills- the Project Officer will be required to send meeting invites, create and circulate agendas of high level meeetings
- Good filing skills (send information to meeting attendees
- The Project Officer must have secretariat experience and be able to take quality minutes for high level meetings.
- The Project Officer will be required to attend State Emergency Crisis Committees and take comprehensive minutes. These meetings have high- level attendees so the Project Officer must be well presented, have a professional demeanor and great communication skills.
- The Project Officer will be responsible for organising and circulating the agenda before the meetings so will need to have excellent organisational skills.
- The Project Officer will provide administrative support to the Project Managers as needed. They will be required to set up meetings and work shops.