- Contract or Temp
- $900 - $1000 PerDay
We require an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our Program team on a contract basis. In this role, you will manage the project team that is responsible for the delivery of a Contingent Workforce Management Solution.
You will have responsibility for scheduling, resource planning, and the identification and management of priorities, risks, issues and status reporting.
The role requires an individual who can operate autonomously while being a very active team player and will have previous experience in dealing with senior stakeholders and managing projects in complex environments
You will work closely with the Program Director, Technical Leads and other Project Managers along with a diverse group of stakeholders and customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct project planning activities and execution of projects including risk and issue management
- Manage internal and external resources
- Manage project schedule and financial aspects of the project
- Drive regular team communication (prioritisation of delivery, change, business / project drivers, coaching, etc.)
- Able to share information with project peers on best practice, issues, recommended solutions to drive overall outcomes for delivery
- Champion Internal / External project delivery issues
- Ensure projects are being delivered within budget and to time.
- Work closely with relevant business units, project teams and suppliers to deliver outcomes as and when required
- Provide accurate reporting on progress and status
- At least 5 – 8 years experiences in project managing technical projects in a complex environment
- Identifying and prioritising multiple and competing projects in an environment of budget and resource constraints
- Experience in delivering projects that drive process change
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Extensive experience in managing projects in large and complex organisations including the private and public sector
- Strong team player with positive attitude
- Experience with working in a fast moving and challenging environment
- Understanding of project management methodologies and best practice
- To be considered for this role you must have a background in Project Management, preferably with a strong understanding of a range of methodologies.
- Previous experience in public sector is highly advantageous. You must have strong leadership and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to deliver to time, cost & quality
- Experience working with SAP Fieldglass or Beeline highly advantageous
- Previous experience rolling workforce management solutions highly advantageous